Feb 16, 2017 - 9:18 PM
in reply to Arno
Thank you for your kind response Arno. We made the initial enquiries a while ago in England but neither operator finalised arrangements even when our hotel rang them for us this week they said they'd call back with confirmation but haven't.
We have already done Schilthorn and First which were both wonderful.
There is snow forecast on Jungfraujoch I believe tomorrow and as we haven't seen any snowfall we wondered if any where in the foothills or on route might be worth a visit as we don't have time now to go to the top.
thank you again for your help & advice