Best place to stay near Lucerne, Bern, Zurich

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Anderson
Anderson
1 post
May 4, 2019 - 1:49 PM

Hello travelers friends! I have a doubt about my base to stay. We already booked Airbnb at Baar city near to the station and Zug city too. My question is if this city is a good base to stay. The city is located between Zurich and Lucerne, so I though is a good place to stay. Anybody stayed here? Suggestion is very welcome to me. My idea is to know places as Lucern, Bern and Zurich. Also include Titlis on the alps and if possible Montreux too. Tks for all!!!!

Maria
Maria
806 posts
top member &
May 4, 2019 - 9:05 PM

Hi Anderson and welcome to MySwissAlps

Baar and Zug are not really on the tourist trail although I have some friends in Zug and it's always nice to visit the lake there.

For your itinerary, it is best to stay close to where you want to be for the day. I would suggest you plan a detailed itinerary and check the timetable www.myswissalps.com/ti metable for travel times. Swiss cities are very close together so it will take you just over an hour to get from Zurich to Lucerne for instance.

More on your destinations:

All the best for your planning

Maria.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019