E-ticket, not seeing the option

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 July 2016 at 16:21:06 #809710

Hello,

I have gone on Swiss Railways and the Euro Rail site to book my 2 half fare cards and they both say their is an option to select a printed option or eticket option but I am not seeing it anywhere. Only “delivery options” and then the expedited options available. Where is the actual spot that I can choose PRINT AT HOME? Thanks for any help!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    18 July 2016 at 16:46:55 #854310

Hi lenchwx,

Here’s how to do it: visit http://www.swissrailways.com/ en. After filling out your address, they will show the delivery options. Pick “Online Ticket” from the bottom of that list. They will e-mail the card (no delivery fees), so you can print it at home.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 July 2016 at 1:52:35 #854311

Hello Arno,

Thanks so much for the quick response. I feel like an idiot b/c I am still not seeing that option. Once I fill in my billing address is gives me 2 options to choose from 1. “Corresponds to the residential address” or 2. “Please enter a different delivery address.” Then the next section talks about it delivering in 2-3 weeks to that address. Obviously I am missing something but I am just not seeing that option to choose from even though it says in the intro I will be given that option to purchase as an eticket

<a href=”shop.swissrailways.com /customer.php">shop.swissrailways.com /customer.php</a&gt;

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 July 2016 at 2:00:45 #854312

Never mind, I see it now that I typed in all my info! UGH. Thank you!

Arno
    15471 posts
    19 July 2016 at 8:19:45 #854313

Great, enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘E-ticket, not seeing the option’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.