Regional Pass Bernese Oberland via HappyRail

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 September 2019 at 10:24:47 #823979

Hi,

I have booked E Tickets of Swiss Regional Passes Berner Oberland for me and my husband vide Invoice No. 419MDW throuh HappyRail, Amsterdam. I have not received the ETickets yet. Payment is debited from my husbands Credit Card already. When trying to download the E Tickets from my Happy Rail Account I dont get any option to download.

Booking Reference is K3AGRX of Anil Dsouza and HXD5GH of Raina Dsouza.

Please can you check and confirm as we are travelling between 28th Sept and 1st Oct 2019. The email I received says “(Eurail & Interrail Passes and Swiss Regional Passes are delivered by post).”

I am worried that will be a problem as I am from Abu Dhabi, UAE and currently in Italy. Can you please help me.

Thanks and regards

Raina Dsouza

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 September 2019 at 11:42:25 #922670

Hi Raina Dsouza and welcome to MySwissAlps!

It takes one working day to get the e-tickets. When did you buy the tickets? Have you checked your spam box?

Please answer these questions, and if there’s still a problem, we’ll contact HappyRail.

Learn more: How to use the Regional Pass Bernese Oberland at http://www.myswissalps.com/re gionalpassberneseoberl and/howtouse

Arno
    15483 posts
    26 September 2019 at 5:42:24 #922671

Hello Raina,

Did you receive your passes now? If not, please answer Ildiko’s questions so we can try to help you out. Thanks!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 September 2019 at 12:11:22 #922672

Thank you very much, I received my E-Tickets by email. Raina

• The thread ‘Regional Pass Bernese Oberland via HappyRail’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.