My friend and I are travelling to Italy and Switzerland in early Nov 2018, please help us to improve our itinerary, thanks! *We love photography, 1st time in Italy and Switzerland.
2 to 9 Nov : Rome(3 nights) - Florence(3 nights) - Venice(2 nights)
10 Nov : Long journey from Venice to Zermatt, any best route suggestion please? stay Zermatt day 1/2
11 Nov: Matterhorn, full day, train to the Gornergrat? stay Zermatt day 2/2
12 Nov: Grindelwald + old village, stay Grindelwald 1/3
13 Nov: Lauterbrunnen, can swap with day after, good weather for Jungfrau, stay Grindelwald 2/3
14 Nov: Jungfrau top of europe, any scenic train to recommend please? stay Grindelwald 3/3
15 Nov: Enroute day trip to Bern, check bags at station locker, stay Lucern 1/3
16 Nov: stay Lucern 2/3
17 Nov: stay Lucern 3/3
18 Nov: Train to Zurich, spend the day sightseeing. Check our bags at the main station in a locker for the day. 7pm flight.
1. Which train pass is recommended for my trip?
2. Any locker storage and Bern and Zurich station?
3. Is my itinerary ideal for early November in Switzerland?
4. Best route from Venice to Zermatt please?
5. Any scenic train recommended for my stay above?
6. Is the cable car/ train close in Zermatt during my stay?
7. Is the itinerary too rush?
8. Any must-see destination, good for photography please?
9. Where to stamp my VAT form for tax refund, for goods purchased in Italy? taking train from Venice to Zermatt.
Thanks so much!