Lauterbrunnen and St.Moritz what to see and do

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 July 2017 at 5:39:12 #812730

Dear Respected sir,

I just want some guidance from you regarding to reach grindelwald and want to explore it on my own and want to expierience the high flyer and other tourism spots
    Dear sir
    I will in lauterbrunnen for 2 days and after lauterbrunnen will depart for st moritz just want to know should i go from zermatt to view scenic beauty of switzerland please suggest me what should be done and please suggest me the train schedule as i cant understand clearly that the train will go direct to st moritz or i have to change the train at any station and i have swiss travel pass flex will work with the same journey
    Please do let me know
    Thank you
    Regards

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 July 2017 at 7:20:51 #867338

Hi Mahesh1234,

Please don’t write in ALL-CAPS, it is against forum rules and makes people think you are shouting. 🙂

Let me give you a few links to help with your trip plans first:

As for traveling by train from Lauterbrunnen to St. Moritz you will have several train changes, typically at least 4 depending on your date and time of travel. The timetable will show you where you change and how long you have to change from one train to the other (and to which platform).

Zermatt is not on the way from Lauterbrunnen to St. Moritz – it is really out of your way. Lauterbrunnen to St. Moritz is already about 6 to 7 hours.

The Swiss Travel Pass Flex will work traveling between all the towns you mention. Click here to see a PDF map of the routes it covers and a list of attractions you can use it on.

I hope that helps with your trip planning!

Let us know if you have more questions,
    Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 July 2017 at 8:10:34 #867339

Dear

Mr Lucas

I apologize regarding the forum in capital letters I didn’t want to hurt anybody I am Just enquiring about Switzerland anyways just accept my apology

Rregards

Mahesh

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 July 2017 at 14:28:14 #867340

No worries Mahesh!

• The thread ‘Lauterbrunnen and St.Moritz what to see and do’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.