Eurail discounts for Switzerland natural sites?

Eurail discounts for Switzerland natural sites?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
drnandinirc
drnandinirc
3 posts
May 23, 2017 - 5:55 AM

I have select eurail pass including Switzerland.From which online site should I buy tickets for lake and hill tours to get the discount mentioned in "benefits in Switzerland" in the eurail site?I will be staying in lucern on 2nd june 2017 and Interlaken on 3rd june2017.kindly reply soon as tickets are selling fast

Lucas
Lucas
3375 posts
expert &
May 23, 2017 - 9:20 AM in reply to drnandinirc

Hi drnandinirc and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Don't worry tickets don't sell out on trains in Switzerland - in fact reservations are very uncommon or not even available on most trains and not on any boats.

You can buy tickets online for the trip you want on our page for each attraction. What mountains and lakes are you wanting tickets for?

You can look through our pages on natural attractions, click on the attraction (mountain, lake etc) you are interested in and then click on the tickets tab for the purchasing link. Eurail discounts may not always be available online. If so, just purchase on the spot.

Lucas

Last modified on May 23, 2017 - 6:20 PM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017