Euro Global Pass or Swiss Pass, which is better?

Euro Global Pass or Swiss Pass, which is better?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Shambhavi
Shambhavi
3 posts
Mar 23, 2017 - 7:13 PM

hi i m travelling to europe covering switzerland, france and spain.. can u plz suggest if global pass is the better option or swiss pass or respective country passes?? also does global pass allows me to travel with switzerland??

Arno
Arno
9571 posts
expert &
Mar 23, 2017 - 8:58 PM

Hi Shambhavi,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! The passes I believe you are comparing are called the Eurail Global Pass and the Swiss Travel Pass (Swiss Pass is something different and it's only for Swiss residents). You'll find details, including coverage maps, here:

The Swiss Travel Pass includes more than the Eurail Global Pass in Switzerland, but it depends on what you want to do if one is actually better than the other. Be sure to compare the "Where it's valid" tabs on both pages so you can see the difference.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017