Euro select pass and Jungfraujoch

Euro select pass and Jungfraujoch

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
mindy
mindy
4 posts
Apr 10, 2017 - 4:17 PM

HI

We are family of four from New Jeresey , and plan to travel to Munich, Salzburg and spend most of our times (12days) in Switzerland . If we purchase Euro Select pass (three country) including Switzerland, and want to travel to Jungfraujoch, will the same amount discount apply 25% like the Swiss travel pass?

Thank you very much for your help!

Alpenrose666
Alpenrose666
1088 posts
top member
Apr 11, 2017 - 4:48 PM in reply to mindy

Hi Mindy,

The coverage in Switzerland is not the same for the Swiss Travel Pass and the Eurail passes.

For the trip to the Jungfraujoch, the Swiss Travel Pass provides free travel as far as Grindelwald and Wengen, and 25% discount between Grindelwald and Wengen and the Jungfraujoch.

Eurail passes don't provide any free travel beyond Interlaken, but will get you a 25% discount between Interlaken and Jungfraujoch.

Alpenrose

mindy
mindy
4 posts
Apr 11, 2017 - 4:57 PM in reply to Alpenrose666

Thank you ! I did more research on the subject, and you are right! Since we are travel extensively in Switzerland therefore I have placed order for Swiss travel pass to get the most benefit , thank you again!

Alpenrose666
Alpenrose666
1088 posts
top member
Apr 11, 2017 - 5:13 PM in reply to mindy

>> Since we are travel extensively in Switzerland therefore I have placed order for Swiss travel pass to get the most benefit

I'm certain you won't regret that decision! If you haven't already seen the map showing where the Swiss Travel Pass is valid, you can download it from here:

www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/validity

Alpenrose

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017