Euro select pass and Jungfraujoch

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 April 2017 at 16:17:25 #811347

HI

We are family of four from New Jeresey , and plan to travel to Munich, Salzburg and spend most of our times (12days) in Switzerland . If we purchase Euro Select pass (three country) including Switzerland, and want to travel to Jungfraujoch, will the same amount discount apply 25% like the Swiss travel pass?

Thank you very much for your help!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 April 2017 at 16:48:38 #861236

Hi Mindy,

The coverage in Switzerland is not the same for the Swiss Travel Pass and the Eurail passes.

For the trip to the Jungfraujoch, the Swiss Travel Pass provides free travel as far as Grindelwald and Wengen, and 25% discount between Grindelwald and Wengen and the Jungfraujoch.

Eurail passes don’t provide any free travel beyond Interlaken, but will get you a 25% discount between Interlaken and Jungfraujoch.

Alpenrose

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 April 2017 at 16:57:53 #861237

Thank you ! I did more research on the subject, and you are right! Since we are travel extensively in Switzerland therefore I have placed order for Swiss travel pass to get the most benefit , thank you again!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 April 2017 at 17:13:00 #861238

>> Since we are travel extensively in Switzerland therefore I have placed order for Swiss travel pass to get the most benefit

I’m certain you won’t regret that decision! If you haven’t already seen the map showing where the Swiss Travel Pass is valid, you can download it from here:

http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/validity

Alpenrose

• The thread ‘Euro select pass and Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.