Apr 18, 2018 - 6:12 PM
Greetings to all Mates & Friends !!
My name is Abhishek Jain (Age 31) and I am traveling to Switzerland with my wife from 27.05.2018 till 02.06.2018. I Would like your help and advices to plan my travel so I Could see most of this beautiful country. Our traveling base will be Lucerne as we will stay from 27th till 1st , then we will spend a night in Zurich. Since I have time I Can also plan for purchasing super saver tickets. I am confused to buy supersaver tickets or a 3-4 day swiss pass. The rough Itinerary decided by me and my wife is as follows:-
1) Day 0 27.05.2018 Basel to Lucerne on 27th via Train reaching lucerne at 16.30 - Evening at Lucerne (What to do ?)
2) Day 1 28.05.2018 Lucerne to Jungfraujoch via Train / cable car and if possible also Schilthorn on the same day. (Which one to go first ? and how much will it cost in supersaver). Then Back to Lucerne.
3) Day 2 29.05.2018 Lucerne to Mt Titlis and If possible Mt Pilatus / Rigi on the same Day. Then Back to Lucerne
4) Day 3 30.05.2018 Lucerne to Stanserhorn (What can be combined with this excursion?). Then Back to Lucerne.
5) Day 4 31.05.2018 Lucerne to Gelmer funicular (How can this be done??). Then back to Lucerne.
6) Day 5 01.06.2018 Lucerne to Zurich ( Rhine Falls) Hotel base changed to Zurich.
7) Day 6 02.06.2018 Zurich City tour and back at night.
Your advice can make my travel better.
Thank you :)