Fabulous Switzerland trip 14/9 to 23/9

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 October 2019 at 14:37:54 #824179

My wife and I had an absolutely fabulous time in Switzerland starting from Zurich to Lucerne, Zermatt, Interlaken and ending in Bern. Thanks to MySwissAlps, navigating through Switzerland is a breeze and saving money on trains with tips from this forum. The Alps is just magnificent and humbling at the same time. We visited Mt Pilatus, Matterhorn and Jungfraujoch. Another very worthy mention are the lakes ( Lucene/Brienz/Thun) which are so picturesque and calming.

People are super friendly, transportation system is second to none and food is great. Can’t ask for any better in probably my top 3 list of holidays of my life. I am already missing it after 2 weeks and have plans to revisit with the entire family in the next outing.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 October 2019 at 17:27:04 #923586

Hello Farizwong,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we appreciate your message.

We look forward to guiding you and your family for future trips to Switzerland!

Best regards,

Suzanne

• The thread ‘Fabulous Switzerland trip 14/9 to 23/9’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.