Fantastic trip, report will follow soon

• Debbie_B
    Participant
    16 posts
    24 October 2019 at 22:18:19 #824298

Hi all,

l just wanted to say thankyou to all the team at MySwissAlps, l have returned from my brilliant trip to Switzerland and the information you provided prior to travelling was invaluable, every bit of advice was very much appreciated and my trip could not have ran more smoothly, so thankyou. I will post some feedback on my excursions and accommodation, Switzerland was everything l thought it would be and l cant wait to return.

Debbie

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    25 October 2019 at 0:51:02 #924191

Hi Debbie B-

<<“The information you provided prior to travelling was invaluable, every

bit of advice was very much appreciated and my trip could not have ran

more smoothly, so thankyou.”>>

Thanks. While we await your details with interest, was there any single thing that left a strong positive impression?

Slowpoke

Anna
    6362 posts
    25 October 2019 at 3:49:44 #924192

Hi Debbie B,

We’re glad you enjoyed your trip. And we look forward to reading your trip report.

Best regards,

Anna

Debbie_B
    Participant
    16 posts
    29 October 2019 at 8:10:14 #924193

yes the Swiss Travel Pass(15 days ) was brilliant. My day on Lake Brienz and then the train ride, Brienz to Rothorn Bahn was simply amazing and the walk down very peaceful and worth doing. I had perfect weather everywhere so l was so fortunate. Zermatt and my accommodation exceptional (Hotel Alpenhof), l couldn’t fault it. Regional trains perfect no need for the tourist train. Trümmelbach Falls were a surprise, just the force of the water and how you are so close. I absolutely loved everywhere l went and everything l did so highlight after highlight. One thing, before leaving home l had printed out all my train timetables from each destination etc, however there was no need, as at each station they gave me a printed ticket with times, connections and platforms, this made the trips so easy. The luggage storage and transfers from town to town was also brilliant and very reasonable. The hotels with station pickups is also very convenient.

Kind regards

Debbie

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 October 2019 at 9:47:10 #924194

Hi Debbie,

Nice to hear you enjoyed every moment and detail of your trip to Switzerland!!!!

Thanks for sharing the helpful information for future travellers! 🙂

As always, if you want to add some visual support to your report, meaning pictures, feel free to do so! Up to 1 MB per post you can add any photos. But of course only if you have time and feel like it.

Thanks again for all the appreciation.

Best,
    Steph

• The thread ‘Fantastic trip, report will follow soon’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.