See Zurich in a few hours before our flight

See Zurich in a few hours before our flight

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
May 21, 2018 - 3:27 AM

We are a family of four. We are staying in wengen and flying out from Zurich. Our flight is in the night so if we leave wengen by 9 we do get 3-4 hours in Zurich

1. Please suggest where can I leave my luggage? Airport or the station? How do I go about dropping my luggage? Is there a special desk?

2. What is the best way to see Zurich in these 3-4 hours? I have read about a city tour by tram /bus. What are it’s timings and from can I board them?

Thanks

Annika
Annika
4986 posts
expert &
May 21, 2018 - 1:18 PM

Hello Skaushik,

1. You can leave your luggage at Zurich's main rail station (Zurich HB) before heading to the airport. There are large lockers available as well as a manned luggage desk. More information is available at the SBB website.

2. Our Zurich page offers suggestions on what to see and do. Even in 3-4 hours you can explore some interesting areas simply by foot. If you're interested in a guided city tour, you'll find some options at myswissalps.com/zurich /activities.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018