Lake Lucerne, Pilatus/Rigi, Brienz, Thun early May

• Harjeet
    Participant
    36 posts
    15 March 2019 at 5:50:13 #820402

Hello team,

As I am approaching nearer to my family trip to Switzerland in first week of May 2019;I have started formalizing my bookings and need suggestion from you on some of my questions below:

Background – Lucerne is going to be our stay base for first 3 days and I have Swiss Travel Pass

1) I have Swiss travel pass with me so do I need to pay anymore on Lake Lucerne cruise or it is fully covered under pass And Do I need to book any seats?

2) Should I do Lake Lucerne trip alone or mix Mt. Pilatus / Rigi also on same day?

3) What is best route on Lake Lucerne cruise from length and scenic beauty perspective?

4) Should we avail food on board during Lake Lucerne or carry eatables with us?

5) IF we cove Lake Lucerne then does it make sense to go over Lake Brienz / Lake Thun?

Much appreciate your inputs

Regards

Harjeet

• The thread ‘Lake Lucerne, Pilatus/Rigi, Brienz, Thun early May’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.