Visiting Schynige Platte after a day Lake Brienz

• Cr91958
    Participant
    16 posts
    22 June 2019 at 23:09:18 #822419

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out what to add to this day for my July trip. As we will not have been to SP yet, I thought it might be doable somewhere in this piece. Here is what I have so far:

Lake Brienz steamer (which I believe leaves at 11:07 only) stop at Iseltwald- funicular to GrandHotel for lunch- Giessbach Falls Hike (short) GrandHotel for lunch- and walk back down to Lake-Brienz (short).-town of Brienz-boat back to Interlaken Ost. I would like to get to SP possibly after this? We are based in Wengen for about 9 days and have the Bernese Oberland Regional so don’t mind going all around. As we won’t have done much hiking on this day, we will still be up for a walk as well-easy to medium, please! Truly appreciate all the input.

• The thread ‘Visiting Schynige Platte after a day Lake Brienz’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.