Flexi Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 July 2012 at 0:50:19 #805438

hi
    thanks for the reply in the other topic,

my second query with regard to duration of my pass and how best it can be used.

i have ordered for the flex pass + mountain Titlis + mountain Matterhorn

The flexi pass is for duration of 6 days, and i want to use it for the period from 18th august to 25th,

24th i will be travelling in glacier express, that day i have to use the flex pass

the remaining 5 days of pass can i spread it out so that i need not purchase another pass

hope i am clear this time around!

with regards

Vijay

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    16 July 2012 at 10:19:43 #836640

Hi Vijay! Yes, you can use your Swiss Flexi Pass up to and including August 25. The free travel days don’t have to be consecutive, so if you use the first one at August 18 and the last one at August 25, you won’t need any other pass (only some discounted tickets for the mountain tops and the non-free travel days). Please find further specifics at the Swiss Flexi Pass page. I hope this answers your question.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 July 2012 at 10:34:30 #836641

thank you very much, my doubts has been cleared

• The thread ‘Flexi Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.