Flexi-pass and other queries

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
wsp66
wsp66
2 posts
Jun 9, 2011 - 11:14 PM
1.On this site there is no option for a single person flexi-pass ticket- in the drop down box it has to be for 2 minimum- is that right?
2. I believe on one of the official sites it says the 4, 5, 6 days within the month have to be *non consecutive*- so you can't ever use it two days in a row?
3. For my purposes I was thinking of getting a Swiss Card- this would give me (Inwards) free travel inclusive from Chamonix via Martigny to my destination in Interlaken, and (outwards) one journey from anywhere to my exit airport in Geneva; plus half fare anyware else and 50% rather than 25% discount on the Jungfraujoch?
4. Also just checking that a return ticket on the Jungfraujoch includes coming back the next day (I wanted to overnight in one of the huts)

I'll be spending 5 days in the country altogether, but two will be occupied by the Jungfrau trip.

Thanks for help with these details!

Bill
Arno
Arno
13848 posts
expert &
Jun 10, 2011 - 3:43 AM
Hi Bill, welcome here!

1. The default selection is a Swiss Saver Flexi Pass. It's a discounted version which can only be used for 2 or more people traveling together. If you change that to Swiss Flexi Pass, you can select one person as well.
2. You can use the days however you like; consecutive or non-consecutive.
3. That's exactly right! The Swiss Card sounds like a good choice for your trip.

Have fun!
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:31 PM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019