Flixbus journey from Geneva to Venice in May

Flixbus journey from Geneva to Venice in May

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
pknayar
pknayar
9 posts
Apr 4, 2018 - 10:40 AM

1. I will be travelling in 4th week of May by Flix bus from Geneva to Venice

2. Is it a scenic route?

3. Is the route having lots of curves / hilly roads – will it cause any road sickness?

4. Is Flixbus service reliable?

5. I know trains are better but since I got Bus tickets very cheap, we want to do this. Hope it will be good.

Shall be grateful for feedback.

regards

Lucas
Lucas
5661 posts
expert &
Apr 4, 2018 - 4:30 PM in reply to pknayar

Hi pknayer,

1. ok
  2. I'm not sure of the routing for that trip - does Flixbus tell you? I think you go via Chamonix before Milan and across the top of Italy. The Swiss part sounds scenic - not sure about the rest.
  3. Most roads in Switzerland are quite twisty! It may or may not cause road sickness for you. It really depends on the person. I can get road sickness on any road if I'm staring at my phone for example.
  4. Yes. It has been great whenever I've used them
  5. I hope so to!
Arno
Arno
10364 posts
expert &
Apr 5, 2018 - 12:59 PM

Hi Pknayer,

You'll find some information about this route here: https://www.flixbus.co .uk/bus-routes/venice-geneva. But there's no exact route on that page. I would guess the bus to cross the Swiss border into France just outside Geneva, so apart from the first 15 minutes this trip is not within Switzerland. I expect the first part of the route to be scenic. Apart from the Mont-Blanc tunnel :-)

Have a good trip!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018