Fly rail baggage or Fast baggage

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 January 2013 at 3:54:57 #805762

Hello, I will flight from Brazil, (British Airways) to Zurich. B.A. doesn’t operate with the system Fly Rail Baggage.
    I will arrive in Zurich at 20:00 and I will take a train, next day, to St Moritz. Which one is the best system to send my luggage to St Moritz. Fly Rail or Fast Baggage? Is it easy to find the ticket desk in the airport ? Is it in the same terminal or is in the airport station?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    24 January 2013 at 5:21:24 #837951

Hi Adriana,

Fly Rail Baggage is supposed to be available regardless of the airline, see here. It would be the best options for you, I’m not even sure if the Fast Baggage service is available from the airport rail station, as the Fly Rail Baggage is the obvious service to use from there. It is available from the Zurich main station. You can find airport hotels here (including hotels that offer a free shuttle bus service from the airport). Train tickets can be purchased at the airport rail station, which is easy to find. I don’t know if manned service desks are still open at that time, but regular tickets can always be purchased from machines. Depending on your further travel plans, a rail pass could be more convenient.

I hope this helps!

• The thread ‘Fly rail baggage or Fast baggage’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.