Free extra travel days on Eurail Global Passes

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 March 2013 at 15:25:51 #838300

Hi Arno,

we are going to Spain, Italy, and Switzerland for 14 days. Spain(2 days), Italy(5 days), and Switzerland(6days).. Planning to choose a eurorail select pass for 3 countr ies for 15 days thats around 655$ per person 1st class saver price.. plus the other supplements thats is going to add up to my cost. Please guide me what should I do to keep the cost low..
    Thanks in advance

Arno
    15482 posts
    26 March 2013 at 15:58:30 #838301

Hello rampreet and welcome to MySwissAlps,

This promotion would allow you to travel for 17 days instead of 14, so that’s indirect saving. Another way to save money is to use what’s included for free in your pass and skip excursions that you need to pay extra for, and prevent traveling on trains that need a supplement. I assume you’re from the US or Canada since you’re looking into this promotion?

• The thread ‘Free extra travel days on Eurail Global Passes’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.