Free inclusions on Swiss Travel Pass?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 February 2018 at 8:27:28 #814232

HI

We are looking to travel to Switzerland in May2018. We need to know what are the free inclusions in the 8 day Swiss Pass? Not just the travel to the place but also the entry ticket.

We are going to be around Interlaken / Lucerne region.

Regards

Gaurav

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 February 2018 at 8:35:28 #875543

Hi Gaurav and welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can find those details on our Swiss Travel Pass page here. We list a direct link to the museum entries that are included.

Cheers!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 February 2018 at 8:49:57 #875544

Mt.Schilthorn,Mt.Rigi,Rhine Falls Excursion,Lake Lucerne Cruise,Lake Thun Cruise,Lake Zurich Cruise

Any others that I may be missing Lucas?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 February 2018 at 9:22:57 #875545

Is there any discounted options to travel from Paris to Switzerland if i have a swiss pass ?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 February 2018 at 9:34:50 #875546

Ah I think I misunderstood your question and was referring to museum entrances that are covered on my last post.

Most train, bus, boat and some mountain transport is included on the Swiss Travel Pass. Click my link above and then click the where it’s valid tab to see a PDF map and list of mountain attractions that are either covered or at least discounted.

The Swiss Travel Pass would cover your journey after you cross the Swiss border. So from Paris you would need to buy a ticket to the first border town you come to: either Basel or Geneva typically.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    3 February 2018 at 9:39:02 #875547

The boat trips at Rhine Falls are not covered by any pass. They are run by a private company.

• The thread ‘Free inclusions on Swiss Travel Pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.