Free reservations to Jungfraujoch & more discounts

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    5 December 2018 at 16:16:29 #897324

Hi Eugene,

The Swiss Travel Pass should be e-mailed within 5 minutes and the tickets within 3 business days (often quicker). You can always print the tickets at your hotel should they arrive after your departure. I expect them to reply to your e-mail within one business day.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 December 2018 at 17:21:25 #897325

Hi Arno,

Thanks for the reply. I only received a booking confirmation, but I did not receive any Swiss Travel Pass nor the tickets. Is there any issue?

Arno
    15483 posts
    5 December 2018 at 20:30:26 #897326

Hi Eugene,

They possibly send the passes and tickets together then. If you received the confirmation then I don’t think there is an issue. But you’ll have to wait for their reply, or give them a call during business hours (CET) if you want to know asap. They process many orders so I don’t expect problems but I can’t access their order system to check for you.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 December 2018 at 1:03:40 #897327

Hi Arno,

Thanks for the update. If you can access the system, can you help me to look it up? I can provide you with the necessary details. Appreciate it alot!

And regarding the Swiss Coupon Pass that the previous user mentioned, has the problem been resolved?

Arno
    15483 posts
    6 December 2018 at 6:42:45 #897328

Hi Eugene,

I can’t access the system unfortunately, I don’t work for them. They’re the tourist web shop of the Swiss Railways. As said they process a lot of orders. There are very little problems so far and they’re always solved. If they don’t get back to you or if you’re not happy with their answer, then please feel free to let us know (including your order number) so we can follow up.

Naddy
    Participant
    13 posts
    6 December 2018 at 8:03:50 #897329

Hi All,

Just to let you know that I got my passes already. Swiss Travel Ctr was having a problem with their system so there’s no way that you could get the digital coupons. I got mine in a form of a booklet, mailed directly to my apartment. Thanks to my host for allowing me to use his mailing address. And there is no need to make a seat reservation to Jungfraujoch. This period is not a peak period hence you can go up from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch w/o seat reservation. Service here is impeccable and my experience has been awesome so far. 😁 Thank you all. Especially to Arno and his team.

Just me,

Naddy

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 December 2018 at 11:55:10 #897330

Thanks Arno, I will update you again. I have made arrangements and will resort to printing at the hotel if I do not receive it by today

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 December 2018 at 12:01:37 #897331

Hi Naddy, thanks for the update. And glad that your experience was good!

Does that mean I will have to provide my accommodation address as well and get it mailed there? How’s the coupons anyway? I haven’t got the chance to look at it in detail.

And one more question, if we make the reservation means we can only take that particular train to and from Jungfraujoch.

My main concern is not able to receive the STP today as I’m flying off tomorrow. It feels safer that I have settled and brought everything needed for the trip instead of worrying about not receiving the pass throughout my trip.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 December 2018 at 16:43:22 #897332

Hi Arno,

An employee by the name of Robert has contacted me and told me that the Swiss Coupon Pass has some issue and is not ready for use.He asked if I prefer to receive my ticket by tomorrow without the Swiss Coupon Pass or prefer to wait.

I have asked him to send the STP to me first as I require to print it by today, since it is going to pass the 72hours mark since I purchased the passes and tickets. However he still has not gotten back to me. I am flying tomorrow and am afraid that there will not be sufficient time for me to print. I do not mind receiving the Swiss Travel Pass first while the rest of the tickets and Swiss Coupons later as the rest do not require printing. Could you help me to check if it is possible for him to send me the STP within the next 12 hours? Do you require my order number? Thank you!

Arno
    15483 posts
    6 December 2018 at 19:55:24 #897333

Hi Eugene,

Yes, please share your order number. It’s after business hours so they probably won’t send it within 12 hours if it has to be done manually. I will pass this on to them tomorrow morning. I’ll ask them to fix this asap, and don’t postpone sending passes because of other delayed products. Normally it takes 5 minutes to deliver a pass. Anyway, be sure to check your e-mail and spam folder too the next 24 hours. Have a good trip to Switzerland!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 December 2018 at 23:28:51 #897334

Hi Arno,

Thanks a lot for the help! My order number is: 1100201800305091.

Anyway is it possible for it to be sent within 12 hours from now? Which is by 1900 (+8 GMT) and I believe 12pm swiss time. It will still be possible for me to print it during that time.

I assumed that it will be sent out within 72 hours like what they mentioned. But I guess it was due to the delay in other products.

I will be actively checking my inbox and spam folders. Thanks for your help, Arno. Really appreciate it a lot!

Arno
    15483 posts
    7 December 2018 at 6:41:52 #897335

Thanks Eugene, I passed this on and expect them to respond to you soon.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 December 2018 at 6:46:03 #897336

Hi Arno,

Thank you for your help! Regarding the ticket reservation to Jungfraujoch, do I have to print or anything since I already purchased it from the website?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 December 2018 at 10:28:10 #897337

Hi Arno,

Thank you for stepping in to help regarding this matter. I have received and printed the tickets for Swiss Travel Pass and Jungfraujoch tickets.

Thanks for all the help and assistance you and everyone else rendered!

Arno
    15483 posts
    7 December 2018 at 10:41:59 #897338

Hi Eugene,

Glad to hear that. Have a safe trip!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 December 2018 at 19:46:16 #897339

Hello,

I am traveling to Switzerland on Dec 12, 2018. We are planning on buying the Swiss Travel Pass with the above-mentioned promotion to Jungfrau. On that note, if we buy our ticket to Jungfrau will it require us to preemptively chose a date and will we have the possibility to change it?

We are running against the clock but would we still be able to receive the coupon book/tickets before we fly out?

Thanks! – Cat

Arno
    15483 posts
    7 December 2018 at 21:05:23 #897340

Welcome to MySwissAlps Cat!

They have some issues shipping the Swiss Coupon Pass at the moment, but it should be no problem for you to receive the Swiss Travel Pass and the Jungfraujoch tickets in time via e-mail.

You will have to pick a date and it can’t be changed. Although I’m not sure what can be done if you take your tickets to a staffed ticket office before the date printed on them.

swissman
    Participant
    13 posts
    9 December 2018 at 0:02:39 #897341

Thanks for all of the expert advice found here! Based on some of the previous comments, it is best to know the weather before booking tickets for Jungfraujoch? However, if I want to take advantage of the promo, with the coupon and the STP, can the date on the Jungfraujoch ticket be flexible? I will traveling in early to mid May.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 December 2018 at 9:06:04 #897342

Hi Swissman,

If you book the offer as is you’ll need to pick a date for the ticket. The time is still flexible until you book the reservation. Also see Arno’s post above.

swissman
    Participant
    13 posts
    9 December 2018 at 16:06:09 #897343

Thanks Lucas for theinfo!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 164 total)
  • The thread ‘Free reservations to Jungfraujoch & more discounts’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.