Geneva airport – Chur with Saver Day Pass

• hardevsaini
    Participant
    9 posts
    19 October 2023 at 17:20:07 #830913

Hello there,

I am travelling to Chur from Geneva Airport on December 2 nd 2023 , I have bought a Saver Day Pass . Can I chose which train I want to take ? and also can I stop somewhere and take a break and catch the next train ?

Trains via Zurich or via Interlaken ? Also which route is more scenic in December as per your recommendation ?

Thanks a lot .

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Yolanda
    2333 posts
    19 October 2023 at 19:40:04 #958901

Hi hardevsaini,

Thanks for sharing your plans.

Yes, with a Saver Day Pass, it’s valid for the entire day – you are free to hop on / hop off as you please. The only restrictions you will have are that most mountain transport is not allowed with a Saver Day Pass. All explained here:

If you have no time restraints, you could always take the Golden Pass route which commences in Montreux and ends in Lucerne. All information in the below link:

Thereon, you could make your way to Chur. Do research using the SBB timetable what works best for you:

I hope this helps, do reach out if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Yolanda

• The thread ‘Geneva airport – Chur with Saver Day Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.