Geneva airport to Kandersteg luggage transport

• Mattiedog
    Participant
    18 posts
    21 February 2018 at 2:39:03 #814447

I am trying to ensure I understand (because it is a service so unbelievable)… We want luggage transported from Geneva airport to Zermatt because we will be hiking a portion of the Haute Route and do not want to carry on our 65 year old backs everything we intend to use over our three weeks visit. We can go to a railroad counter at the airport (having flown in from Amsterdam on KLM); provide our bag and the name of the hotel we are staying at nine days hence in Zermatt. We get four days storage free and pay for the rest of the days (five for example) at 5 swiss francs/day. The bag is held….at the Zermatt rail station? Do I have this right? The place we go to in the Geneva airport is clearly identified? Thank you

• The thread ‘Geneva airport to Kandersteg luggage transport’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.