Oct 14, 2017 - 10:50 AM
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Just wanted your thoughts on this please. Am doing a short trip to Geneva side of Switzerland, and then over to Paris. (3 adults)
> thoughts in terms of potentially crazy itinerary
> and also suggestions of train tickets
- (it doesn't seem worthwhile buying a 3 day swiss travel pass if it's only valid for Friday...?
- read that I'll need to purchase separate tickets from Geneva to Paris as STP doesn't cover it either / provide significant discount
Monday 23rd Oct: arrive evening
Tuesday: Geneva city tours
Wednesday: Chamonix / Mont Blanc day trip (viator tours)
Thursday: free day
Friday: crazy day
- leave Geneva 0600 to Lucerne direct.
- arrival 0900 in lucerne, do lucerne walking tour 1000-1200
- 1300 take GoldenPass from Lucerne back to Geneva
- main reason is we were strongly recommended to take the GoldenPass line
Saturday: must travel to Paris
Many thanks for your input. This is a trip that's put together rather hastily & last minute, and would love the wisdom shared.