Geneva to Jungfrau to Venice

Geneva to Jungfrau to Venice

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Sparksy
Sparksy
25 posts
May 13, 2018 - 12:12 PM

Hi. My family (2 adults, 1 x 19yr, 1 x 14yr) are flying into Geneva for the Switzerland leg of our trip. We plan to stay just the one night in Geneva before heading to the Jungfrau (Grindewald or Lauterbrunnen) for a few days and then on to Venice.

Is there any suggestions for best train routes and fares. I would like to do the Golden Pass route to Interlaken. Was wondering if the half fare card is the way to go for us.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lucas
Lucas
8865 posts
expert &
May 13, 2018 - 6:52 PM in reply to Sparksy

Hi Sparksy and welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can find train routes and fare using the Swiss railways timetable. It will be default give you the fastest / direct routes to your destination.

To follow the Golden Pass route between Montreux and Interlaken, enter "via" Zweisimmen in the timetable.

To know the best rail pass for your route you'll need to plan out all your trips while in Switzerland and do the math. Go here for help: https://www.myswissalp s.com/train/ticketspas ses/practical/choosera ilpass

Sparksy
Sparksy
25 posts
May 14, 2018 - 4:55 AM in reply to Lucas

Thanks Lucas.

I'll get busy doing the maths!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018