Glacier Express refund request for extra ticket

• michalboner
    Participant
    3 posts
    11 October 2017 at 10:41:00 #813483

I just posted our trip by trains all over Switzerland, and I have a question: I bought for me and my mom , by mistake , two same tickets to the Glacier express and I got a receipt from the lady that helped us once we arrived Switzerland , that tells us that we will get back the mony for the first ticket strait to my VISA acount , But I never got the mony back. What should I do? Thank you in advance Michal Boner

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 October 2017 at 16:41:38 #870843

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your trip report post!

So you bought 3 tickets all together for the 2 of you? I’m not exactly sure what you mean there.

Either way you would need to contact the company you bought the Glacier Express ticket from to request a refund. Did the women you spoke to work for the same company that you bought the ticket from?

• The thread ‘Glacier Express refund request for extra ticket’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.