Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Glacier Express seat reservation with Happy Rail

Glacier Express seat reservation with Happy Rail

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Hswanson33
Hswanson33
4 posts
Mar 7, 2020 - 4:32 PM

Hello All, I purchased a Swiss Travel Pass for my week in June. I bought 2 reservation seats for the Glacier Express through Happy Rail. I emailed them about next steps for me booking my seats and was told they took my request and will try to accommodate my request for 1x1 seats in 1st class. Wondering if anyone knows if Happy Rail will take care of my seating or will I have to log on somewhere and book my own seats with my Swiss Travel Pass.

Thank you!!

Hans S

Anna
Anna
827 posts
top member &
Mar 7, 2020 - 5:31 PM in reply to Hswanson33

Hi Hans,

Don't worry, Happy Rail will get back to you with a confirmation soon enough. Normally you can make seat reservations on the Glacier Express up to 3 months in advance. Since you are travelling in June, what Happy Rail does now is pre-book the seat for you and once they have a seat secured they will email you a confirmation. If you still have concerns, you should write to them and ask for a clarification.

www.myswissalps.com/glacierexpress/tickets

Regards,

Anna

Last modified on Mar 7, 2020 - 5:37 PM by Arno
Hswanson33
Hswanson33
4 posts
Mar 7, 2020 - 6:46 PM in reply to Anna

Thank You Anna! I am just confused if Happy Rail picks my seats or if I have to pick them off another webiste. They did write me back saying they would take care of it so hopefully all goes well. I just want to try and make sure I get the single side seats. :)

Arno
Arno
14315 posts
expert &
Mar 8, 2020 - 8:44 AM

Hello Hans,

Happyrail will book the desired seat, if available. There's nothing else you need to do, except perhaps double check the reservation once received.

Have fun!

Hswanson33
Hswanson33
4 posts
Mar 8, 2020 - 9:23 PM in reply to Arno

Thank you!!!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2020