Glacier Express seat reservation, Zermatt – Chur

• Manelcezar
    Participant
    6 posts
    4 October 2022 at 5:12:49 #828469

Hello! I am travelling in Zurich on Thursday and i plan to take the Glacier Express on 13.10.2022 from Zermatt to Chur then take a regular train to Zurich..I have a Swiss Travel Pass 2nd class and trying to make a seat reservation but i can’t see the site where i can process the seat reservation..i know the fee is CHF 49/ person. Can you please guide me so i can book my seat reservation before my flight??

Thank you so much!

Manel Cezar

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6382 posts
    4 October 2022 at 13:26:32 #947547

Hi Manel Cezar,

You can find the link to make your Glacier Express seat reservation here: http://www.myswissalps.com/glacierexpress/tickets

I did a quick check and there are still plenty of seats available from Zermatt to Chur (see attached screenshot).

Regards,

Anna

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    Manelcezar
    Participant
    6 posts
    5 October 2022 at 2:23:31 #947549

Hello again!

Thank you Anna for your prompt response. I was able to navigate the link that you gave me and i was also able to reserve a seat on Oct 13 as well.

I appreciate it !Looking forward to our trip on Thursday.

Kind Regards,

Manel Cezar

Manelcezar
    Participant
    6 posts
    5 October 2022 at 3:10:23 #947550

Good Day 1960man!

Thank you for giving me the link for the glacier express book reservation. I was able to purchase the seat reservation quickly.

Again, thanks for helping out.

Regards,

Manel Cezar

• The thread ‘Glacier Express seat reservation, Zermatt – Chur’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.