Jul 24, 2015 - 8:56 PM
in reply to Arno
Thx so much for the reply!!
We're planning for a 2 week journey to Europe starting end of august (total 4 people). I'll explain my itinerary:
1) Will depart from Netherlands and arrive in Vienna to take my parents and then stay 2 days in Vienna.
2) Stay one day in Salzburg.
3) Stay 3 days in Munich.
4) Then we'll head for Switzerland and stay there for 8 days.
- One day for Zurich and Rhine waterfall.
- Two days in Lucerne(see Lucerne and Mount Pilatus)
- Two days in Interlaken (Jungfrauch)
- Next day boat trip in Geneva and same day will reach Zermatt.
- Stay one day in Chur.
- Stay one day in Lugano.
5) From Lugano, we'll leave for Venice and spend 2 days there.
Please let me know if i've planned well or not, specially about my stay in Switzerland.Please let me know if it's too much for 8 days as i don't want it to be too hectic(my parents are aged).
Also i was thinking of buying a Gobal Pass since my itinerary involves too much travel from one country to another. Is it a good idea or you've some better opinion.