Gluten free pizza in Wengen

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Alethea
Alethea
7 posts
Jan 4, 2019 - 12:17 AM

We will be in Wengen for a week in July. We will probably cook many meals at our rental chalet and have identified several restaurants where we would like to eat, but we would like to go out for pizza one night. I thought I read somewhere the Da Sina had pizza with a gluten free crust, but I cannot find any confirmation of that now. Does anyone know if this is true or if there is any other restaurant in Wengen (or Lauterbrunnen) which serves pizza with a gluten free crust?

rockoyster
rockoyster
4293 posts
expert
Jan 4, 2019 - 3:04 AM in reply to Alethea

There's an email address for them at www.wengen.com/sh_sina _fl.html

Also www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/gluten-free-in-wengen-1 for general info.

Last modified on Jan 4, 2019 - 3:07 AM by rockoyster
Lucas
Lucas
10261 posts
expert &
Jan 4, 2019 - 8:57 AM in reply to Alethea

I also have a thread here: www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/gluten-free-in-wengen

Searching for Gluten free food in Wengen or Lauterbrunnen brings up quite a few restaurants with gluten-free "options" can't say it is pizza or not.

I would expect the tourist info office can help as well as they are staffed by locals.

kim11
kim11
439 posts
top member
Jan 4, 2019 - 7:49 PM

When I was last at Da Sina (July 2018) they did not have gluten free pizza. The advice to email Sina's and/or tourist office is great. Tourist office at info@wengen.com

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019