Jul 5, 2018 - 9:00 AM
1. if i travel and purchase train ticket directly from Zurich HB to Lauterbrunnen, can I get -off at the middle station/city e.g. Bern or Interlarken for short city sight seeing? Then continue use the same ticket to go to Lauterbrunnen where i would stay for 4 days.
2. If i have one full free day, Is it possible for me to visit and go around Bern and Lucerne (from Zurich). Is it advisable do this in one day? If not which city is preferred and worth to go?
3. is there luggage storage at Bern and Interlarken station?
4. Is there any skiing activity (for children) at Jungfraujoch Snow Fun Park?
5. Do i need winter clothing to visit Top f Europe on 21st July? Or some sweater is good enough?