Golden Pass tickets from Interlaken to Luzern

Golden Pass tickets from Interlaken to Luzern

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
KBA
KBA
4 posts
May 6, 2018 - 11:53 AM

Hello,

i would like to travel from Interlaken Ost to Luzern in the ' Golden Panorama Train'. I was able to make seat reservations for my preferrred time, howerver, I am not able to make any Ticket bookings. I visited the MOB website and also the SBB website. I am not able to find the 'Golden Panorama Train' Option in the SBB website. it just shows a train 'RE'.

Could you please help me with a link, where i can buy the Travel ticket and not make the Seat reservation only!

Thanks in Advance,

Lucas
Lucas
5628 posts
expert &
May 6, 2018 - 1:14 PM in reply to KBA

Hi KBA and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Before you buy tickets, have you looked into a rail pass for your trip instead? It is usually the best option if you are in Switzerland and traveling regularly for more than 3/4 days.

If you just need tickets in the end we have links for that here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/goldenpass/ticke ts

KBA
KBA
4 posts
May 6, 2018 - 1:33 PM in reply to Lucas

Hi Lucas,

thanks for your reply. I am planning to buy the Swiss half fare card. Is it also possible to buy the tickets in the train station ?

KBA
KBA
4 posts
May 6, 2018 - 1:40 PM

Hi Lucas,

I have already seen the link which you have sent. If i click on the online ticket option, it takes me to a website where i can only book from Montreaux and not from Interlaken.

Thanks,

Lucas
Lucas
5628 posts
expert &
May 6, 2018 - 1:55 PM in reply to KBA

Yes, if you have any issues buying online you can just buy tickets at any rail station before boarding the train - no rush as you have reservations already. :)

Last modified on May 18, 2018 - 3:16 PM by Arno
KBA
KBA
4 posts
May 6, 2018 - 1:56 PM

Super, thats a great help :) have a good day

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018