Golden Pass tickets from Interlaken to Luzern

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
KBA
KBA
4 posts
May 6, 2018 - 11:53 AM

Hello,

i would like to travel from Interlaken Ost to Luzern in the ' Golden Panorama Train'. I was able to make seat reservations for my preferrred time, howerver, I am not able to make any Ticket bookings. I visited the MOB website and also the SBB website. I am not able to find the 'Golden Panorama Train' Option in the SBB website. it just shows a train 'RE'.

Could you please help me with a link, where i can buy the Travel ticket and not make the Seat reservation only!

Thanks in Advance,

Lucas
Lucas
10385 posts
expert &
May 6, 2018 - 1:14 PM in reply to KBA

Hi KBA and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Before you buy tickets, have you looked into a rail pass for your trip instead? It is usually the best option if you are in Switzerland and traveling regularly for more than 3/4 days.

If you just need tickets in the end we have links for that here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/goldenpass/ticke ts

KBA
KBA
4 posts
May 6, 2018 - 1:33 PM in reply to Lucas

Hi Lucas,

thanks for your reply. I am planning to buy the Swiss half fare card. Is it also possible to buy the tickets in the train station ?

KBA
KBA
4 posts
May 6, 2018 - 1:40 PM

Hi Lucas,

I have already seen the link which you have sent. If i click on the online ticket option, it takes me to a website where i can only book from Montreaux and not from Interlaken.

Thanks,

Lucas
Lucas
10385 posts
expert &
May 6, 2018 - 1:55 PM in reply to KBA

Yes, if you have any issues buying online you can just buy tickets at any rail station before boarding the train - no rush as you have reservations already. :)

Last modified on May 18, 2018 - 3:16 PM by Arno
KBA
KBA
4 posts
May 6, 2018 - 1:56 PM

Super, thats a great help :) have a good day

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019