Golden Pass seat selection when buying reservation

• StevefromHou
    Participant
    148 posts
    18 March 2019 at 14:22:54 #820459

Hello MySwissAlps,

I am looking to take the Panorama train from Montruex on April 7. I took this train a couple years ago and there was a site that let you select your seat reservation but I can’t seem to find it now.

2 or 3 years ago I reserved a seat on the front row looking out the big windshield and it was great, wasn’t worried about doing it this time but if available then why not.

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 March 2019 at 20:36:18 #906836

Hi spaulus69,

You can choose your seat buying the reservation for the Golden Pass from the MOB webpage.

http://www.myswissalps.com/go ldenpass/tickets

Happy choosing and have a good trip.

Best,
    Steph

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    18 March 2019 at 22:04:43 #906837

The front facing VIP seats are not in operation this year. Trains being refurbished.

You can make reservations for the Golden Pass Line (http://www.myswissalps.com/go ldenpass) including seat selection at bit.ly/2kaq6Rf. Click the “e” for English language top right of the page. (where it says “Sprachwahl: d i f e”). Then change the class of travel, date of travel and start/end points to suit.

• The thread ‘Golden Pass seat selection when buying reservation’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.