How to book Golden Pass reservations to Montreux?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 March 2017 at 22:13:27 #811117

Will be traveling from Interlaken to Montreux on Golden Pass Express on July 31. Will be using swiss travel passes and would like reservations.Can’t seem to get a reservation all the way through. Must I reserve from Interlaken to Zweissiman and then purchase another reservation from Zweissiman to Montreux? If so how long must I leave between trains? The 9:00 from Interlaken arrives at Zweissiman at 10:19. Can I reserve on the 10:25 to Montreux? The next train doesn’t leave until after 12:00.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 March 2017 at 13:01:05 #860231

Hi loric and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Yes, you can reserve the entire trip from Interlaken to Montreux.
    Here is the Golden Pass site for reservations, and there are seats available for your trip.

Regards,
    Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 March 2017 at 20:28:25 #860232

Thans so much for your help. I was on the rail europe site which wasn’t letting me book the whole trip.

• The thread ‘How to book Golden Pass reservations to Montreux?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.