Golden Pass Line day trip from Chur

Golden Pass Line day trip from Chur

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Ronmo
Ronmo
4 posts
Apr 6, 2017 - 10:59 AM

Hi,

We are staying in Chur. I am planning a day-tour via the Golden Pass line and be back in Chur late afternoon or early evening. My question is: How do we get to the Golden Pass line coming from Chur? Do we need to go to Lucerne first? Also, where can I find the schedule for the Golden Pass trains? Thanks you.

Ronmo

Annika
Annika
4992 posts
expert &
Apr 7, 2017 - 6:41 AM in reply to Ronmo

Hi Ronmo,

A day trip with the Golden Pass route from Chur is quite a challenge. You'll have to get to Lucerne first, which takes over 2 hours. You'll also have to return at some point along the Golden Pass line, which (depending on your point of departure) takes even longer. Golden Pass schedules can be found through the links provided at our Golden Pass page. Please consult the timetable as well.

If you're interested in scenic train rides, part of the Glacier Express or the Bernina Express makes more sense from Chur.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018