Apr 16, 2018 - 8:50 AM
Hello,I am going to wilderswil from luzern on 10May2018. I have swiss travel pass and I would like to take golden pass train on this trip (luzern to wilderswil). Please let me ask few questions to clear my puzzles.
1. How can I know that the train on SBB timetable for the route (luzern to wilderswil) is the golden pass train line? Are there different train lines or only golden pass line operates on that route and I won't mistakenly take other trains instead of golden pass line?
2. Do I have to specify the route via "Meiringen" in order to take correct route of golden pass line to see the nice view on this route?
3. When I reach to luzern station, I just need to go to the platform mentioned on the timetable and just need to board on the train without requiring anything to do about the ticket if I have swiss travel pass second class? As my swiss travel pass is second class, how can I know the coach I board is correct second class? I am afraid I board on wrong coach, for example first coach.
4. The train I intend to take will depart at 15:06PM from plateform 12. In that sense, how early will the train be at the platform12 for travellers to board?
5. Can kindly suggest do I need to book the seat on that route during my travelling period (10May2018)?
Thank you so much for any advise on clearing my douts and worries.