Golden Pass route from Lucerne to Interlaken

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 July 2012 at 21:27:25 #805447

Hi

I understand that we can opt for the Golden Pass route from Lucerne to Interlaken. Is this correct? If so, how much is the costs of the train and how do we go about purchasing the tickets if I have the Swiss Pass.

Separately, I would also like to know where can we buy Victorinox products in Zurich or Lucerne? Is Victorinox prices in Switzerland cheaper than other countries, since they are made in Switzerland!?

Thank you!

SM

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 July 2012 at 19:49:00 #836657

You do not need reservations on the Golden pass with a Swiss pass. Reservations are available in the Panoramic Car on certain trains. These are 1st class cars
    Dick

• The thread ‘Golden Pass route from Lucerne to Interlaken’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11020 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.