Golden Pass reservation with Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 June 2019 at 20:19:38 #822577

Three of us are traveling in Switzerland July 16-July 26. We Have secured a 15 day Swiss travel pass, first class and want to take the Golden pass trip from Luzern to Montreux on July 23. Do I need a reservation to assure seats on that day? I tried the Golden Pass web site and it was of no help.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    30 June 2019 at 21:37:51 #916567

Hello Bruce louiseand Welcome to MySwissAlps,

You can make reservations for the Golden Pass Line (http://www.myswissalps.com/go ldenpass/packages) including seat selection at bit.ly/2kaq6Rf. Click the “e” for English language top right of the page. (where it says “Sprachwahl: d i f e”). Then change the class of travel, date of travel and start/end points to suit. Reservations are not compulsory but are recommended on the Zweisimmen to Montreux leg (which is where the Panoramic and Belle Époque trains operate) during peak tourist season.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 July 2019 at 15:32:50 #916568

I just travel on Golden pass from Montreau to Interlaken Ost in 23 Jun. The 1st class coach are almost empty.

• The thread ‘Golden Pass reservation with Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.