Grindelwald best rail pass? First in the winter?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
MMANDBB
MMANDBB
17 posts
Nov 15, 2017 - 2:18 PM

Hi,

I just realised this title is closed. Can I continue my questions about this title? If so, how to reopen it?

Thanks!

MMANDBB

Arno
Arno
10355 posts
expert &
Nov 15, 2017 - 2:33 PM in reply to MMANDBB

Hi Mmandbb,

Indeed threads will be closed after two or more weeks of inactivity. I reopened it for you, so you can post again: www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/need-help-for-travlling-to-jungfrau-region-ii

MMANDBB
MMANDBB
17 posts
Nov 15, 2017 - 3:14 PM in reply to Arno

Thanks, Arno, for your kind help.

Please kindly allow me a bit more time to raise further questions. I, as an uninitiated, need much more time (than the other members do) so as to deeply dive/understand thoroughly all information given by the other members.

Many thanks,

BBANDMM

Arno
Arno
10355 posts
expert &
Nov 15, 2017 - 3:49 PM

You're very welcome! Threads are closed automatically though. I can't prevent that in this specific case unfortunately. Feel free to open a new thread if you find it closed again. Closed threads will always remain available to read, so you won't lose any of the tips you received. You can find all your threads on your profile page (click your username).

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018