Grindelwald best rail pass? First in the winter?

• MMANDBB
    Participant
    17 posts
    15 November 2017 at 14:18:59 #813677

Hi,

Grindelwald best rail pass? First in the winter?

I just realised this title is closed. Can I continue my questions about this title? If so, how to reopen it?

Thanks!

MMANDBB

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    15 November 2017 at 14:33:47 #871983

Hi Mmandbb,

Indeed threads will be closed after two or more weeks of inactivity. I reopened it for you, so you can post again: http://www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/need-help-for-travlling-to-jungfrau-region-ii

MMANDBB
    Participant
    17 posts
    15 November 2017 at 15:14:10 #871984

Thanks, Arno, for your kind help.

Please kindly allow me a bit more time to raise further questions. I, as an uninitiated, need much more time (than the other members do) so as to deeply dive/understand thoroughly all information given by the other members.

Many thanks,

BBANDMM

Arno
    15483 posts
    15 November 2017 at 15:49:48 #871985

You’re very welcome! Threads are closed automatically though. I can’t prevent that in this specific case unfortunately. Feel free to open a new thread if you find it closed again. Closed threads will always remain available to read, so you won’t lose any of the tips you received. You can find all your threads on your profile page (click your username).

• The thread ‘Grindelwald best rail pass? First in the winter?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.