Cancel Swiss Half Fare Card – what”s the charge?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 June 2017 at 16:31:21 #812395

Hi

I bought a Half fare card and realized I need a 3 day pass. What will be the cancellation charge?

Also I have bought a super saver ticket between Zermatt and Geneva. Not sure that also can be cancelled.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    24 June 2017 at 16:43:06 #865719

Hi Mrwxyz,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Most web shops will refund 85% of the Swiss Half Fare Card if cancelled before the first travel date. You’ll have to contact the shop you purchased from to arrange for this. Supersaver tickets can’t be cancelled.

The same shop probably also sells the 3-day Swiss Travel Pass. Here’s an overview of purchase options: myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass/ price.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 June 2017 at 17:11:52 #865720

Thanks for the quick response.

• The thread ‘Cancel Swiss Half Fare Card – what”s the charge?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.