Happyrail miles and promo code

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 September 2018 at 11:59:04 #818466

Hello All ,

Whether anybody having any issue with happyrail.com website…I created my account in the name of <removed e-mail address> and as per website policy, if i invite my max 3 contacts, euro 5 equivalent happy miles be credited to my account and since morning, i am trying to contact them but of no avail, they not replying at all inspite sending 2 reminders vide mail.

Further, it was very clearly stated that on subscribing newsletter, they be sending promo code, i had subscribed their newsletter one month before but no promo code been received. It seems this website just made the promise to attract more potential customers but not to fulfill their promise.

Anybody else also faced similar issues ,requested to voice your issues here this thread, so that collectively we can take up the matter with them.

thanks and regards

Sunil Hansaria

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    21 September 2018 at 13:00:22 #896655

Hi Sunil,

They should reply within 4 hours during office hours (Monday to Saturday) in the CET timezone. I’m not really familiar with their happy miles, but I’m sure they’ll explain and solve this for you. I’ve asked them to double check if they received your e-mail.

Please let us know if and how this has been solved.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 September 2018 at 9:05:21 #896656

Thank you Arno Sir for your prompt reply.I got the mail in the evening yesterday and they replied that after inviting by me ,and completion of their journeys after their booking, required happy miles will be credited to my account.However, their deals under their website, nothing stating so, but then there is a fine prints for any promotion, so its all fine.

thanks you again….

Arno
    15484 posts
    22 September 2018 at 10:45:55 #896657

Great, enjoy your trip Sunil!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 September 2018 at 0:42:49 #896658

Dear Sir,

i have booked three tell passes for all my three family members names through three different accounts ie Gmail (2x), Yahoo.

i had requested them to sent all 3 tell passes in one envelop to my Luzern hotel…and now I am trying to asking about the same whether how many envelopes been sent by them and which date and any reference no etc ,but no reply at all by them?. And if later on reaching at my visit date at Luzern hotels ,if will know any discrepancy, my whole journey be in problem…but now happy rail not confirming all three tell passes sending details etc ,so that I too beforehand reconfirm with my hotel.

dear Sir, requested to please look into this ..thanks and regards

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 September 2018 at 7:20:35 #896659

Hi Hansaria,

It is Sunday and they are closed now but I am sure HappyRail will reply to you about your questions on Monday. 🙂

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 October 2018 at 0:33:57 #896660

Dear Sir,

this is with regard to my query for 3 tell passes booked through happy rail, and on Ist or second Oct, they emailed me stating that in Switzerland it takes more than 30 days to reach the courier to your hotel at Switzerland,,,this was very surprising to me.?.whether we are living 21st entury digital age or 15th century Stone Age?? They further stated that within two working days, your hotel be receiving those passes….but again they not provided with me any courier ref no etc, and how many couriers sent for all three passes as booked through three individual accounts..

and so my problem with happy rail still remain persisting…

thanks and regards

Arno
    15484 posts
    6 October 2018 at 3:48:15 #896661

Hi Sunil,

What exactly did they tell you last time? Can you copy and paste their reply here? What is your Happyrail order number?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 October 2018 at 7:25:23 #896662

HappyRail Support Mon, Oct 1, 1:34 PM (6 days ago)

to me

Hi Sunil,

Thank you for your message.

It can take up to a month for the passes to arrive in Switzerland, so if the envelope hasn’t arrived yet, it will arrive in a couple of days.

Kind regards,

Mandy

Team HappyRail

{#HS:668809427-42997#}

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 15:09:06 UTC, Sunil Hansaria wrote:

Dear Happy rail,

I am surprised to find their reply, that you still have not sent all our three tell passes to our hotel

Thanks and regards

====================================

Above copy and paste of my queries and their replies …they not acknowledging for three different tell passes as booked by me from my all 3 family members accounts and simply replying that envelop will arrive after some days.They are not telling me that all 3 passes as so booked , sending either in one envelop or what, so even i am unable to convey to my hotel also about how many envelopes they will be receiving on behalf of my family tell passes One tell pass booked in the name of Sumita Hansaria vide mail id <removed>@<removed>.com and booking ref no BIGVZJ.

Second tell pass in the name of Nistha Hansaria vide mail id <removed>@<removed>.com and booking ref no OVO1GB.

AND third tell pass in my name Sunil Kumar Hansaria vide mail id <removed>@<removed>.com but surprisingly, the screen shot of booking confirmation taken by me not appearing booking ref no.although on 21.09.18 they confirmed my booking vide mail produced under inverted comma , as under:

” On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 7:37 PM, HappyRail wrote:

Dear Sunil Kumar Hansaria,

Thanks for your booking!
    Your passes will be sent by e-mail within one working day (Eurail Passes and Flex & Regional Passes in Switzerland are delivered by post)
    We wish you a nice trip!
    You can follow us on Facebook or Instagram!
    Address

IBIS BUDGET LUZERN CITY HOTEL,KELERSTRASSE KELLERSTRASSE, 6
    Luzern
    Switzerland

Rail Pass ₹ 12459.00 / € 147.00

Regional Pass Tell Pass – Adult

5 days – 1.11-31.3

Traveller Starting date

Sunil kumar Hansaria (20-08-1968) 23-11-2018
    Total

Total ₹ 12459.00

================================================================

So, their communications are very casual and nothing concrete they are replying and so i am clueless about’

Whether they have sent all 3 passes vide one envelop or three different envelopes or what ? and whats their sending date and relevant courier ref no etc , so that i can confirm with my hotel also ??

Thanks and regards

Arno
    15484 posts
    7 October 2018 at 8:57:16 #896663

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for the additional information Sunil. I’ll pass this on to them and ask them to be more specific about what to expect.

Arno
    15484 posts
    8 October 2018 at 14:30:01 #896664

Hi Sunil,

Did you receive a helpful reply from them now?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 October 2018 at 20:35:09 #896665

Dear Sir,

they have replied in one of the mail I’d, that you have some concerned about delivery to your hotel, we are working on it and our support team will help you in this regard.

my main concern is how many couriers they are delivering to the hotel…what their courier ref no …..how many envelopes for all three tell passes..??but surprisingly they are not understanding these simple things?.

thanks and regards

Arno
    15484 posts
    10 October 2018 at 4:15:27 #896666

Hi Sunil,

They should have replied to you again yesterday. Is it all cleared up now?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 October 2018 at 5:48:00 #896667

Dear Arno Sir,

Yeah yesterday they have replied me that all passes sent in one envelop on dt 1.10.2018…..i hope this should be solved my problem, i yet to talk with my hotel, as Happy rail in one of earlier mail said that it takes more than a month to reach courier in Switzerland???It really does that much time???I will be surprised if its really taking this much time???

thanks and regards

Arno
    15484 posts
    10 October 2018 at 7:54:20 #896668

Hello Sunil,

Ok, glad to hear that this part is cleared up. The one month is not accurate. It takes 2-6 days, this is mentioned on their website too.

• The thread ‘Happyrail miles and promo code’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11020 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.