Swiss Travel Passes not received on e-mail

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 April 2019 at 19:53:06 #821086

Hey, I booked Swiss travel pass on happyrail.com for 3 for 20th April for 3 consecutive days. Tomorrow is the day I travel but I haven’t received them on email nor any other intimation yet!

Does anyone have any such experience or if you could please let me know how to proceed?

I have emailed them but no response so far.

Please help!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    19 April 2019 at 20:37:23 #909828

Have you checked your email spam folder?

Do you have a yahoo email address? If so try a different email address if possible. There have been reports of yahoo blocking messages.

For more option to contact Happyrail including live chat see http://www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/happyra il.

Hope that helps.

Arno
    15471 posts
    20 April 2019 at 5:58:58 #909829

Hi A Rutvik,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! I just noticed you also e-mailed us, and that you indeed have a Yahoo e-mail address. So I am quite sure that HappyRail sent the passes but Yahoo blocked it. I am not sure why they do that, it seems like their spam filter is faulty. If you have an alternate e-mail address you can ask HappyRail to send it there. I have already passed on your order numbers to them, but I suggest to contact them yourself as Rockoyster suggested. Do not e-mail them from the same address as the reply might be blocked again, but rather call or use the live chat.

Arno
    15471 posts
    20 April 2019 at 15:15:41 #909830

Hi again A Rutvik,

HappyRail reports that the passes have been e-mailed to you again. But they only have your Yahoo e-mail address so the same issue may re-occur. Please get in touch with them and give them another e-mail address asap if you did not receive this e-mail either. Their office will soon close and re-open on Tuesday.

You can also ask help from Yahoo but that may not be easy. Another thing you can do is white list trusted senders in Yahoo mail (I think), but that will only work for future e-mails, if it works at all.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 April 2019 at 19:38:40 #909831

Hi Arno and Rpckoyster,

Thanks a ton for your response. I did eventually get the passes on email. HappyRail said they actually forwarded the original email. However I’ve never received the original one. Not even in spam.

It did create a scare. It would be a good thing for them to take care of this Yahoo filters issue for all future customers. Or have download option on the website itself!

Thanks again

Arno
    15471 posts
    21 April 2019 at 8:57:31 #909832

Hi A rutvik,

Thanks for letting us know, good to hear! I’m afraid it’s more of a Yahoo issue (they block our mails too sometimes), but HappyRail is looking into what they might be able to do on their end. The download option is a good idea and actually I suggested this to them recently. Might be a solution to completely eliminate issues like this.

Enjoy your trips!

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Passes not received on e-mail’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10720 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.