Happyrail have not responded to me with e-tickets

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 September 2018 at 0:16:34 #818303

Hi, I have made order for 4 Swiss Half Fare pass online since 6 hours ago in Singapore and still have not received any email containing the e tickets. I only have the reservation numbers. There isn’t an invoice for download as well. How do I contact happy rail about this? I have emailed them since and left this question on the contact form with my email address with my order reference. I do need my e tickets soon as I travel in 2 days and will be in Switzerland from 22 Sept. Hope to find some clues here.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15479 posts
    11 September 2018 at 4:20:45 #895978

Hi Gfoohs, welcome to MySwissAlps!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues receiving your Swiss Half Fare Cards. They would normally be send automatically within 30 minutes. Did you check your spam folder?

Happyrail is closed for the night, so that’s why you have not received a reply yet: https://www.happyrail. com/en/contact. They open in less than 2 hours from now and should respond within 4 hours from then, usually quicker. If you don’t receive a reply within that time frame, please let us know your order number so we can get in touch with them for you.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 September 2018 at 5:00:45 #895979

Hi ! Thanks for this message. I will check my email again in 2 hours’ time. Hopefully it comes in then. Will keep posted.

Arno
    15479 posts
    11 September 2018 at 13:51:45 #895980

Is everything settled for you now Gfoohs?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 September 2018 at 11:20:51 #895981

Yes.. it has been emailed to me. Thanks for following up!

• The thread ‘Happyrail have not responded to me with e-tickets’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10940 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.