Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Still waiting for ordered Tell-Pass Winter

Still waiting for ordered Tell-Pass Winter

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Andre w
Andre w
1 post
Nov 30, 2019 - 8:21 AM

I haven't received my e-tickets from HappyRail (winter tell pass.) It claims 30-minute delivery so I booked for today and tomorrow. I booked over an hour ago and the site says they don't open until Monday. I obviously would've book in advance if I'd read some of the issues I've seen here but I thought 30 minutes was a guarantee.

My reference # is WMWAK2 if anyone can help.

Anna
Anna
322 posts
top member &
Nov 30, 2019 - 10:11 AM in reply to Andre w

Hi Andre w,

Welcome to MySwissAlps!

As per Happy Rail's conditions, the instant delivery only applies to Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex, Swiss Half Fare Card, Saver Day Pass and point to point tickets. For regional passes such as the Tell Pass Winter, regular shipping applies. This is clearly stated in the reseller information at www.myswissalps.com/te llpasswinter/price. See the text "Free shipping to any address in Switzerland (e.g. your hotel) and several other countries like France and Germany. Shipping to your home address is available for a fee. These options apply to products that can't be e-mailed, such as Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland, Tell-Pass, and Eurail passes" for example. It's also explained under the header "Delivery" at Happyrail's Tell Pass page. They explicitly mention that these tickets are sent by post, and provide an overview of countries and estimated shipping times.

The best thing to do is to contact Happy Rail personally and request for a refund. Since the office is closed at weekends, please wait until Monday for a response. You can find Happy Rail's contact at this page: www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/happyra il

Best regards,

Anna

Last modified on Nov 30, 2019 - 10:43 AM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019