Heidelberg to Lauterbrunnen with Swiss Travel Pass

Heidelberg to Lauterbrunnen with Swiss Travel Pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
annagrace
annagrace
3 posts
May 31, 2017 - 4:07 AM

hi, which is the best train route from heidelberg to lauterbrunnen with swiss travel pass?

Lucas
Lucas
5608 posts
expert &
May 31, 2017 - 9:14 AM in reply to annagrace

Hi Annagrace and welcome to MySwissAlps!

What do you mean by best? The fastest? or most scenic? It is a long trip and I would choose the most direct route (which is always scenic in Switzerland really!)

Typically the route enters Switzerland in Basel and continues to Interlaken from Bern and then to Lauterbrunnen. But this depends on the train you end up taking. You can find the train schedules and connections for this trip here.

The Swiss Travel Pass will cover all trains within Switzerland. So if you train enters at Basel (for example) you just need to buy a ticket from Heidelberg to Basel which can be bought here.

annagrace
annagrace
3 posts
May 31, 2017 - 11:12 AM in reply to Lucas

Hi Lucas,

Yes, I mean the fastest. I am also comparing train prices either from Heidelberg to Basel or Heidelberg to Bern. I will look at the train schedules and train prices.

Thank you so much for the help.

Lucas
Lucas
5608 posts
expert &
May 31, 2017 - 2:31 PM in reply to annagrace

And the train schedules link I posted above will automatically give you the fastest connections as well!

annagrace
annagrace
3 posts
May 31, 2017 - 4:03 PM in reply to Lucas

Thanks Lucas :)

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018