Highlights Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken & Zermatt?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 October 2019 at 16:37:03 #824200

Hi,

I will be travelling to Switzerland. This are my locations with hotels booked. I am now struggling with the planning. Anyone can help suggest the most important highlight of each area?

1. 13th Nov Reach Zurich (What can I do?)
    2. 14th Nov – go for Rhine Falls?
    3. 15th Nov Zurich move to Lucern (change base)
    4. 16th Nov: Lucern Activity 1:
    5. 17th Nov: Lucern Activity 2:
    6. 18th Nov: Lucern to Interlaken (Change base)
    7. 19th Nov: Activities 1
    8. 20th Nov: Activities 2
    9. 21st Nov: Activities 3
    10. 22nd Nov: Lucern to Zermatt
    11. 23rd Nov: Activities 1
    12. 24th Nov: Activities 2
    13. 25th Nov: Zermatt -> Venice
  • Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    14 October 2019 at 17:51:03 #923677

Hi Danielyeojl,

We have pages for the towns you will stay in, with details about the area and suggestions for things to do. Annika gave you all the links in your previous thread: http://www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/help-with-booking.

Please have a look at that information and then let us know if you have any questions left. There’s plenty to do everywhere, but do check the timetables because November is low season.

• The thread ‘Highlights Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken & Zermatt?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.