Feb 28, 2012 - 9:38 AM
I understand that there is a 2 for 1 4days saver pass. However, we are traveling in 3s. How can I travel the cheapest way? Should I buy one 2 for 1 4days pass and one Swiss half fare card? Or should I buy two 1 for 4days pass?
I will be traveling in Switzerland from 26th May to 30th May which is 5days. I do not know what is the best saving ways. Should I start my pass on 26th or 27th?
My itinerary is as follow:
1) 26th: From Geneva Airport - Zermatt
2) 27th: Zermatt - Gornegrat- Zermatt (Is this route 50%? What are the charges like?)
3) 28th: Zermatt - Interlaken - Grindelwald - Jungfraujoch (i understand that going to Jungfraujoch will only have 25% discount but what is the fastest route from Interlaken? Is it via Grindelwald?)
4) 29th: Interlaken - Brienz - Interlaken
5) 30th: Interlaken - Geneva Airport (Morning)
As I only can use my pass for 4 days, how much will it cost me for traveling on 26th or 30th? As I have a flight in the afternoon 4pm, is it advisable for me to stay in Geneva instead?