Jan 7, 2013 - 8:18 AM
We are family of 3, me, hubby and and child 6 Years old during the time of travel- 20 March until 26 March Total 7 days in Swisszerland . I need some advise for card.
p/s: We are always togehter.
Day 1- Zurich (arrive about 7am Zurich time),would like to take own time to explore around
Day 2- Zurich to Lucern in the morning- and if time permit, we will visit Bern in Noon. Else we just hang around at Lucern
Day 3- Lucern - Lucern tour/ boat tour
Day 4- Lucern - Mt Titles (if weather Permit) - must standby alternative plan if weather not permit, or i decide to go to Mt Tilts on Day 3- exchange programme with day 3
Day 5- Lucern - Interlaken- Interlaken nearby own explore, or explore Bern if not doing on Day 2
Day 6- Interlaken - Jungfrau (if weather Permit)- i will workout the route and alternative plan if cant up to Jungfrau
Day 7- Interlaken to Italy Venice
Day 7-14- Italy trip- cant decide which route drive or by train yet
Base on my planning, i personally feel i just want 'free and easy' and depends my 6years old too. Thats the reason i can't plan and must follow strictly to my itinerary but i still will play around with above 3 places as my hotel already book.
What do you think my planning? is very rush? (Bern is optional, i can don't go if tired)
1) Can Swiss Flexi Saver Card Travel on continuesly days? mean i buy 6 days in a month and i travel from 20-25 March .
Then i buy train ticket for Interlaken to Venice for last day?
or SwissPass 8 days is best options for us?
2) i cannot find about family card. what does this mean? Can we purchase family card?
3) and i find out about Junior Card. So what is the best option for my 6 years old travel with us
4) In your opinion, what card is most suitable for us?
5) What is the best option for last day- Interlaken to Venice? is 50% discount on my fare if i have Swiss Flexi Saver Card? or is that free for SwissPass?
6) and can i buy the pass on the day of arrival? as i realise that buy at Swiss itself is much cheaper.