2 days Interlaken for Schilthorn, Jungfrau, Brienz

• rahmanr67
    Participant
    12 posts
    15 March 2018 at 17:18:26 #814792

Need support whether the 2 day plan is doable from people experience:

Day 1: Arrive Interlaken: 10:00 AM

1. Visit to Schilthorn (The James Bond mountain)

2. Visit to Brienzer Rothorn

3. Visit to Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland

Day 2:

1. Jungfraujoch excursion

2. Visit to Schynige platte

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 March 2018 at 18:58:12 #878903

Hi rahmanr67,

As I noted on your Lucerne post, use the timetable to plan those trips and see if it looks ok to you – that’s the important question! 🙂

Theoretically, yes you could do all those trips on those 2 days. Just remember, it takes time to get to the mountain tops and then you want to spend time there (the amount is different for everyone, but 1.5 -2 hours is about average I think).

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 March 2018 at 1:21:17 #878904

>> Visit to Schilthorn (The James Bond mountain) … Brienzer Rothorn … Schynige platte

I gather from an earlier post that your travel dates are 26 April to 8 May 2018. (You will get better responses to your questions if you include these dates in each thread.)

• Schilthorn – cable car Mürren-Schilthorn is not operating 23-27 April: so you will be able to do this trip if you are there from 28 April onwards.
    • Brienzer Rothorn – operates 2 Jun-21 Oct 2018: so will not be operating when you are there.
    • Schynige Platte – operates 26 May to 28 Oct 2018: so also closed during your visit.

Alpenrose

• The thread ‘2 days Interlaken for Schilthorn, Jungfrau, Brienz’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.