2 days Interlaken for Schilthorn, Jungfrau, Brienz

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
rahmanr67
rahmanr67
12 posts
Mar 15, 2018 - 5:18 PM

Need support whether the 2 day plan is doable from people experience:

Day 1: Arrive Interlaken: 10:00 AM

1. Visit to Schilthorn (The James Bond mountain)

2. Visit to Brienzer Rothorn

3. Visit to Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland

Day 2:

1. Jungfraujoch excursion

2. Visit to Schynige platte

Lucas
Lucas
10407 posts
expert &
Mar 15, 2018 - 6:58 PM in reply to rahmanr67

Hi rahmanr67,

As I noted on your Lucerne post, use the timetable to plan those trips and see if it looks ok to you - that's the important question! :)

Theoretically, yes you could do all those trips on those 2 days. Just remember, it takes time to get to the mountain tops and then you want to spend time there (the amount is different for everyone, but 1.5 -2 hours is about average I think).

Last modified on Mar 15, 2018 - 6:58 PM by Lucas
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Mar 16, 2018 - 1:21 AM in reply to rahmanr67

>> Visit to Schilthorn (The James Bond mountain) ... Brienzer Rothorn ... Schynige platte

I gather from an earlier post that your travel dates are 26 April to 8 May 2018. (You will get better responses to your questions if you include these dates in each thread.)

• Schilthorn - cable car Mürren-Schilthorn is not operating 23-27 April: so you will be able to do this trip if you are there from 28 April onwards.
  • Brienzer Rothorn - operates 2 Jun-21 Oct 2018: so will not be operating when you are there.
  • Schynige Platte - operates 26 May to 28 Oct 2018: so also closed during your visit.

Alpenrose

Last modified on Mar 16, 2018 - 1:21 AM by Removed user

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019